Showing all 11 results
Collaboration$89.00 Add to cart
- DISC Scores can be used for working relationships, romantic and any other relationships.
- 2 Separate assessments into 1 analysis
- Behavioral Style Overviews
- Strengths & Struggles
- Style Tendencies
- Communication Do’s & Don’ts
- The 12 Integrated DISC Relationships
Self$89.00 Add to cart
- General Characteristics
- What You Bring to Your Environment
- Your Motivators: Ideal Environment
- Your Behavior and Needs Under Stress
- Communication Plans: Areas for Improvement
- Adapted and Natural Style
- The 12 Integrated DISC Styles Relationships
- Application Process
- Identify Another Person’s Behavioral Style
- Tension Among the Styles
- How to Adapt to the Different Behavioral Styles
Leadership$97.00 Add to cart
- Helps you understand how you approach problems and challenges.
- Targets characteristics that move you from being just a manager to being a respected leader.
- Strategizes for open, direct, and effective communications for your organization’s needs
- Helps you prepare for job interviews.
- Provides your résumé writer and career coach with knowledge about the interpersonal skills you bring to your work environment.
Sales$97.00 Add to cart
40+ Page Report
- Evaluate your performance and communicate your strengths.
- Help a hiring authority spot a winner.
- Display to a potential employer that you can “hit the ground running.”
- Gain and demonstrate your understanding of a sales slump: Get back on a winning track.
- Boost your sales – the ultimate objective.
Values$97.00 Add to cart
- THEORETICAL – Knowledge, Understanding
- REGULATORY – Structure, Order, Routine
- INDIVIDUALISTIC – Independence, Uniqueness
- AESTHETIC – Form, Beauty, Balance
- ECONOMIC – Practical Results, Money, ROI
- POLITICAL – Control, Power, Influence
- ALTRUISTIC – Service, Helping Others
DISC 360º$125.00 Add to cart
- Your natural strengths and how to leverage them to your advantage,
- Your potential weaknesses and put an end to much of your self-sabotage,
- How you react under stress and a method to convert tension into positive energy,
- Strategies to reduce conflict,
- What motivates you and how to accomplish more using less effort,
- New ways to help others see the “true” you,
- How to adapt and effectively connect with others by Treating Them the Way They Want to Be Treated.
Career Management$139.00 Add to cart
- Understanding your natural behavioral style
- Determining your best role in the organization and capitalizing on your unique value to secure it
- Knowing behaviors necessary for job success
- Discovering job titles most appropriate for your behavioral style
- Understanding how to respond to everyday challenges in your specific work environment
Résumé And Cover Letter$200.00 Add to cart
A key to professional growth is knowledge about your inherent talents and how to maximize those talents for effective communication. This knowledge can enhance your effectiveness and increase your productivity; a win-win for you and your employer. Your DISCstyles Report identifies your traits in the workplace:
- General Characteristics
- Your Unique Organizational Value Distinguisher
- Your Ideal Work Environment
- Your Behavior Under Stress
- Your Adapted Style vs. Your Natural Style
- Your Behavioral Pattern View
- Your 12 Integrated DISC Style Relationships
- Adaptability Strategies
- Tell Me About Yourself Q & A