- 1 page in length and written in the third person
- Highlights professional accomplishments, achievements, and background
- A professional photo of you would be a great touch
- Describes you and why you are a perfect candidate
Résumé And Cover Letter$200.00 Add to cart
A key to professional growth is knowledge about your inherent talents and how to maximize those talents for effective communication. This knowledge can enhance your effectiveness and increase your productivity; a win-win for you and your employer. Your DISCstyles Report identifies your traits in the workplace:
- General Characteristics
- Your Unique Organizational Value Distinguisher
- Your Ideal Work Environment
- Your Behavior Under Stress
- Your Adapted Style vs. Your Natural Style
- Your Behavioral Pattern View
- Your 12 Integrated DISC Style Relationships
- Adaptability Strategies
- Tell Me About Yourself Q & A
Values$97.00 Add to cart
- THEORETICAL – Knowledge, Understanding
- REGULATORY – Structure, Order, Routine
- INDIVIDUALISTIC – Independence, Uniqueness
- AESTHETIC – Form, Beauty, Balance
- ECONOMIC – Practical Results, Money, ROI
- POLITICAL – Control, Power, Influence
- ALTRUISTIC – Service, Helping Others
Leadership$97.00 Add to cart
- Helps you understand how you approach problems and challenges.
- Targets characteristics that move you from being just a manager to being a respected leader.
- Strategizes for open, direct, and effective communications for your organization’s needs
- Helps you prepare for job interviews.
- Provides your résumé writer and career coach with knowledge about the interpersonal skills you bring to your work environment.
DISC 360º$125.00 Add to cart
- Your natural strengths and how to leverage them to your advantage,
- Your potential weaknesses and put an end to much of your self-sabotage,
- How you react under stress and a method to convert tension into positive energy,
- Strategies to reduce conflict,
- What motivates you and how to accomplish more using less effort,
- New ways to help others see the “true” you,
- How to adapt and effectively connect with others by Treating Them the Way They Want to Be Treated.